- Black formal wear provided by the school
- Guys- tuxedos
- Women- long black gowns.
- Student’s responsibility:
- Men- black shoes and socks.
- Women- black closed toed shoes with a lower heel.
- Costume and had provided by the school.
- Guys and gals black dress shoes.
- Costume provided by the school:
- Guys-black dress shoes,
- Gals- black character shoes with a heel of no more than 11/2 inches.
Treble Concert Choir and Women’s Chorus:
- Choir robe provided by the school.
- Under the robe women should have a dress or skirt above the knees or a pair of dress shorts.
- Women’s top should be a dressy shirt or blouse that is short sleeved or longer.
- Shoes- black closed toe shoes
- Black button down long sleeved dress shirt
- Black pants
- Black shoes/socks
- Colorful tie
- Men: Tuxedos (Issued)
- Women: Formal Dress (Issued)
- Men: White shirt, black pants, black socks, black shoes
- Women: White shirt, black pants/skirt, black shoes
- Men: Collared shirt, blue jeans, sports coat
- Women: Colorful dress
Pep Band: All: Blue jeans, pep band windbreaker (Issued)
Pit Orchestra: All black
Concert: All black
Varsity: All black
Chamber: All black